Henry is a healthcare subscription service that provides our clients with access to high-quality practitioners with a focus in holistic care for endocrine conditions for a fixed monthly-price.
Who can use Henry?
Henry is open to everyone regardless of gender. To use Henry you must be:
1) 18 years old or older.
2) A resident or physically in one of the states that we provide services to.
3) A demonstrated medical need for treatment. For some conditions (such as Hormone Therapy) this means recent lab results (if you need diagnostic lab work done, we can help).
How does it work?
Henry is designed to be more than a telehealth platform, but still simple for our clients. You can start treatment in three easy-steps.
1) Complete a medical intake and (if necessary) have lab work done to verify a medical need for treatment.
2) Speak to your new healthcare provider through a telehealth (audio-visual) appointment.
3) If medically appropriate, receive your medication in the mail every 30-days, or 60-days, or 90-days from a mail order pharmacy provider (depending on your provider’s decision).
We want to enable you to form a long-term connection with Henry so that we can provide ongoing care for your specific condition. With that in mind, Henry is designed for patients seeking long-term care.
How do I see a provider?
After completing your medical intake forms our team will schedule your telehealth appointment with your provider. Your provider will complete a 2-way audiovisual (telehealth) appointment with you on Doxy, a HIPAA compliant telehealth system.
Essentially you will have a video call with the provider.
Does Henry require a long-term contract?
No. Henry is offered on a month-to-month basis. We do not require you to sign up for any specific length of time.